My name is Vanessa Lopes, a Venezuelan, Nutritionist & Dietitian with more than ten years of experience in nutrition.
I graduated as a Nutritionist & Dietitian in my Country, Venezuela, at the Central University of Venezuela, Faculty of Medicine, a career that lasted five years.
I have also made several specializations:
- Dietotherapy and Diet Preparation – Esneca Business School, Spain.
- Dietetics and Nutrition – Esneca Business School, Spain.
- Nutritional Coaching – Esneca Business School, Spain -Endorsed by HAYA (legalization of documents to verify their authenticity internationally).
- Holistic Nutritionist Certification, AFPA, Miami.
- Food Handling Course.
- Phlebotomy, Miami.
Apart from what I know academically, I have had the opportunity and practice in different hospitals and medical areas, such as:
- Hormonal management.
- IV therapy: intravenous nutrition.
- Enteral and parenteral nutrition.
- HCG Diet: HCG subcutaneously and orally.
- Intensive Therapy Unit.
- Endocrinology Unit.
- Pediatrics Unit.
- Nephrology Unit.
- Cardiac Unit.
- Clinical Outpatient.
- Head of Nutrition, Clinical Nutrition.
- Calculation of diets for hospital patients.
Supervisor and Nutritionist in charge of the dining room. All these studies and knowledge allow me to have the success that I currently have with each of my patients, thus helping them improve their health and achieve their ideal weight through nutrition since good nutrition is the future of medicine.