Liposuction 360° is a term increasingly used to describe Liposuction that encompasses the entire midsection (front and back). Think of it as circumferential Liposuction.
Liposuction 360 is the most innovative body contouring surgical procedure for sculpting the figure by removing subcutaneous fat deposits from all those areas to be reshaped.
Advantages of Liposuction 360°
The main advantage of this treatment is that it combines several state-of-the-art techniques that achieve a more significant and precise body contouring according to the patient’s objectives and particularities. With LIPO 360°, a proportionate, slender, and aesthetically sculpted midsection is achieved.
What areas can be treated?
Typical areas treated with Lipo 360° are the upper and lower abdominals, obliques, middle and lower back, hips, thighs, buttocks, back, and arms. They can also be treated under the chin or the face to improve their shape. But Liposuction can also be performed with other plastic surgeries, such as facelift, breast reduction, and abdominoplasty.
How is 360° liposuction performed?
This procedure is performed in an operating room using the suction technique and under general anesthesia. Through a small incision of 3 or 4 mm, we will introduce a cannula connected to a vacuum machine.
We will extract all the excess fat in all the areas to be treated. This cannula will help us aspirate those accumulated fat deposits with greater precision, creating new curves and volumes emphasizing the maximum retraction property of the skin.
Once the fat extraction is done, this technique can be combined with a Lipotransfer to introduce this previously extracted fat in those areas where the patient wants to give more volume, for example, buttocks, breasts, or even furrows and wrinkles. It is one of the safest techniques, thanks to using the patient’s fat tissue. The fatty cells can regenerate, grow and reproduce, preserving the exact characteristics of the area where they were extracted.
What will the postoperative period be like?
Once 360º Liposuction has been performed, it is joint for minor bruises or swelling to appear, which will disappear shortly. In addition, it is expected that the patient may feel heavy during the first hours; however, after 24/48 hours, the patient will be able to resume his daily activities without any problem.
The patient must carry out a series of recommendations that will indicate the surgeon to facilitate the postoperative period. Some of these indications are:
- During the postoperative massage, the lymphatic channels are interrupted, and it takes two and three months to make new connections; The massage technique helps to reduce swelling and improve aesthetic results by reducing tissue congestion. In addition, the masseuse massages the excess fluid into the lymphatic tissue to be more quickly absorbed by the body.
- Wear a compression garment over the operated area to control edema and help the skin adapt to its new contour.
- Wear compression garments so that the space between the skin and the muscle, where the fat used to be, is as tight as possible.
- Avoid intense exercise or activities that require excessive mobilization of the treated area for one month.
- Avoid exposing the scar to direct sunlight.
When will we see the results?
The results are immediate, although they do not begin to be fully perceived until 2 or 3 months after the intervention when the edema (swelling) of the treated area subsides. They are also definitive, as long as the patient avoids gaining weight so as not to regain the fat removed.