How does it work?
A facial is essentially a multi-step skin treatment that is one of the best ways to take care of your skin. A facial cleanse, exfoliates, and nourishes the skin, promoting a clear, well-hydrated complexion and can help your skin look younger.
What to expect with treatment?
Each facial will begin with a consultation from your esthetician to determine the right kinds of products for your skin type.
- Cleansing the first part of your facial will involve the cleansing of the skin. Your skincare specialist will gently massage a cleanser into your face and neck to remove any initial traces of makeup and dirt. They will then use a soft facial sponge, cloth, or cotton pad to gently remove the cleanser from your face using warm water. This can be a helpful step in determining which facial mask to use later on.
- Exfoliation your esthetician may work to buff away dead skin cells with an exfoliating cream or scrub.
- Extractions the extraction process if performed to help clear any pores that are clogged with excess oil or dead skin cells, which can come from blackheads and acne. Extractions are either performed by hand or with a special metal tool.
- Massage one of the best parts of a facial is the massage at the end. Most facials feature a massage of the face and parts of the upper body. This is used to improve the lymphatic drainage in your body.
- Masks once you have enjoyed your facial massage, your skincare expert will apply a custom facial mask to your face. You will then be asked to sit with the mask on for anywhere between 30 minutes to an hour.
Time: 45 min approximately.
Results: Notable results right after treatment.
Follow Up: No.