Tighten, lift, and reshape your body face with the minimally invasive and incredibly innovative PDO Thread Lift treatment. Avoid the pain and downtime of going under the knife from a traditional surgical facelift. Which involves innovative and one-of-a-kind techniques for a truly unique experience.
We can provide a non-surgical nose job, face and neck lift, jaw lift, and tightening of the eyes, eyebrows, and body with PDO thread lift. What makes the PDO thread lift experience by our providers so unique are their innovative, one-of-a-kind techniques and advanced usage of various threads, giving our patients a more customized and personalized thread lift approach than they would find anywhere else.
How long does PDO Threads last?
Your skin will slowly and completely absorb each kind of PDO thread over varying amounts of time, but much of the restored integrity and the youthful look lasts up to a year because of the increased collagen production. Barbed threads last 6 to 12 months.
Benefits of Undergoing a PDO Thread Lift Procedure
As a new anti-aging treatment, PDO thread lifts have several benefits. If you’re struggling with wrinkles and other signs of aging, here are reasons you should consider undergoing this treatment.
Rejuvenates Your Skin
Is your skin starting to sag? A PDO thread can tighten and lift your skin, making you look younger. Apart from lifting sagging skin, it can make your hollow cheeks rounder. This is because they stimulate your body’s collagen and elastin production while the elastin keeps.
What areas can be treated?
- Round, Sagging Face – Non Surgical Face Lift
- Jowls (moderate to severe)
- Nasolabial Folds (moderate to severe)
- Marionette Lines (moderate to severe)
- Brow / Forehead Lift for Droopy Eyebrows (any degree of drooping)
- Increase Collagen (Under Eye Circles, Cheeks, Nasolabial Folds, Skin Furrows)
- Improving Skin Texture (Wrinkles, Pigmentation, Pores and Laxity)
- Neck & Cleavage Skin Furrows
- Breast Firming & Shaping
- Stretch Marks
- Stubborn Fat Deposits (Arms, Belly, Love Handles, Buttocks)