The microdermabrasion treatment with a diamond-tipped device is the latest technology, which provides a faster, more profound, painless, and easy recovery exfoliation.
Microdermabrasion with a diamond tip is indicated to remove aged cells, stimulating the renewal of the first layer of the skin and facilitating its hydration. In this way, microdermabrasion has several benefits, such as:
- Improves the flow of oxygen and nutrients by increasing microcirculation in the capillaries.
- Eliminates dead cells and regenerates new cells.
- Eliminates and smoothes wrinkles and expression lines.
- Reduces stretch marks and cellulite.
- Balances skin tone.
- Diminish stretch marks.
- Stimulate collagen production.
- In addition, this technique is indicated to reduce oily skin, mainly among those with a higher risk of developing acne.
It is the most indicated aesthetic treatment to correct the possible sequelae that acne leaves on our skin, skin aging, and facial hyperpigmentation. In addition, blood circulation improves with this treatment, and the renewed cells make the skin look much nicer, brighter, firmer, and uniform.
How long does microdermabrasion last?
To achieve the best results, most patients need more than one microdermabrasion treatment session. Sessions are usually performed at one to 2 weeks intervals, and approximately 5 to 16 treatments are required. In addition, some patients may need additional maintenance or “touch-up” microdermabrasion sessions after the initial treatment cycle is completed.
What areas of the body is it done on?
This treatment can be performed on:
- The face (to help prevent mild expression lines, open pores, acne scarring, skin depigmentation, and damage caused by pollution and sun rays)