Resin veneers are created in the office, which means your smile can be transformed in a single visit.
In the procedure, a highly esthetic resin restorative material is applied to the anterior aspect of the tooth. It allows us to improve the teeth’ proportion, size, shape, and color to achieve the desired smile. Each layer is light-cured before the next layer is applied. Finally, the veneers are polished for a natural-looking smile.
Are you a good candidate for resin veneers?
Resin Veneers are ideal for improving their aesthetic image, especially for patients who wish to change their teeth’ color, shape, and position.
Problems they solve:
- Severely stained teeth, where whitening treatments are not effective with extremely dark stains.
- Minor imperfections in tooth structure, as veneers can hide chips, cracks, and teeth with minor fractures.
- Coexisting aesthetic problems such as slightly crooked teeth, a chipped tooth, or several stained teeth, all three issues can be fixed with a single dental veneer treatment.
You will get
- Minimal tooth wear.
- You will achieve an incredible dental aesthetic.
- The treatment will only last one appointment.
- It improves shape, size, and color.
- It is more economical.
- In case of fractures, they can be easily repaired.
- Minor wear and tear on the natural tooth